Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Googling Myself - a new past time

Thanks to Mr. Ramon Bautista for letting me know his self-centered past time of Googling Himself. Today, I tried doing it because wala akong magawa. I found out na hindi lang pala ako ang Ivan Aguilar sa mundo. I was pretty shocked that learned na may nakikigamit ng pangalan ko. I found this four personalities and mejo natawa ako.

These are the Ivan Aguilars that I found:

Try it yourself and learn to rediscover and find yourself using google.

WASAK!

-end-

13 comments:

  1. hahaha :D I tried googling myself before pero hindi pa ako nagresearch kung may kapangalan ako... gusto ko lang makita name ko sa prc site... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala... wala akong kapangalan... unfortunately pag sinearch mo pangalan ko... makikita pa dun contact number ko... what?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try googling yourself and you will realize something that will affect your heart and living.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, isa lang ibig-sabihin nyan. Nag-iisa ka lang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiphop music enthusiast ka pala ahhhh!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. shet!! Same Name Here pare!! with the same SUrname!! WTF ?
    am Ivann Aguilar oF cavite !! ampotek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! no originality mga nanay nyu! WASAAAAK!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. natawa naman ako dun sa RAPE VICTIM... buti kapangalan mo lang!!!

    ReplyDelete