Friday, March 16, 2007

Love Story

http://www.love.2loop.com
One clever summer day at Japan you see
the most extraordinary creature you
have ever seen. Their name is Mariel ,
and every move she makes just turns you
on more and more. You nudge your best
friend Chelo and say, "Wow, that has to
be the most pretty body I have ever
seen." Suddenly, she looks in your
direction and starts walking right
towards you!!! she says, "I noticed you
staring at me from over there. I just
had to tell you, that I think you are so
hot , and was wondering if you'd like
to go to under the cherry blossom tree
with me and shoot photos ?" With a
stupid smile on your face you say, "
what the hell? " and go with them. When
you finally get to under the cherry
blossom tree , she moves closer to you,
and gives you the biggest kiss ever. The
two of you are passionately kissing,
when you feel a music hit you on the
back of the head. You open your eyes to
find out it's all a dream, but there is
a note left next to your bed.

2 comments:

  1. parang bitin ung love story na 2?!?! may continuation pa ba 2??hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gawa ka ng sarili mo. click mo lang ung link.

    ReplyDelete